Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Cutest BYU Cheerleader

I got my niece Mattie a BYU cheerleader outfit for her birthday last year. My sister told me she often asks if she can wear her "BYU dress" to church and wants to sing the fight song before bedtime (and gets upset when my sister doesn't get the words exactly right). She also has conversations with the Y on the mountain and makes my sister drive the long way home sometimes so she can see it. A kid after my own heart!

Yesterday, we had a photo shoot because the outfit is starting to get too small for her, and I wanted to capture the moment while I still could. It's like pulling teeth to get her to look at the camera because she thinks it's going to flash in her eyes, even if the flash is turned off, but I got a few cute ones. Prepare to be overwhelmed with adorableness . . . Go Cougars!


She's got the attitude down . . .








Jazz hands!


My favorite! What a little cutie pie . . .
And here's video proof that she definitely gives the BYU cheerleaders a run for their money . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment